St. John’s Presbyterian Church
28 Second Street East
Cornwall, ON K6H 1Y3
Minister – Rev. Robert Adams, B.Ed., M.Div: email@example.com
Church Administration – Jessica Hollingsworth: firstname.lastname@example.org
From Highway 138
1. Turn left onto Cornwall Centre Road and travel for 450 m.
2. Turn right onto Pitt St.and travel for 5.7 km
3. Turn left onto Second St. East for 92 m (the church will be on your right)
From Highway 401 (Either Direction)
1. Take Exit 792
2. Turn right onto McConnell Av. and travel for 3.8 km
3. Turn right onto Second St. East and travel for 1.2 km (the church will be on your left)
From Highway 2 (Ingleside/Long Sault)
1. Highway 2 becomes Vincent Massey Dr. Continue for 6.6km
2. Keep left to stay on Vincent Massey Dr. heading to Thirteenth St. West.
3. Continue Straight onto Thirteenth St. West for 1.2 km
4. Turn right onto Pitt St. and travel for 2 km
5. Turn left onto Second St. East (the church will be on your right)
From Highway 2 (Lancaster/Summerstown/Glen Walter)
1. Follow Highway 2 heading west
2. When you pass Boundary Road (right side), the road will become Montreal Rd. Continue to follow this road for 4.9 km
3. Turn right onto Sydney St.
4. Turn left onto Second St. East (the church will be on your left)
From Highway 37 (Massena, NY)
1. Take New York-37 heading East
2. Turn left onto International Bridge Approach
3. Take the bridge to Cornwall Island and continue going straight
4. Take the bridge to Cornwall, Ontario and go through customs
5. Take a slight right to get onto Brookdale Av.
6. Go North on Brookdale Av.
7. Turn right onto Second St. West. Travel for .7 miles (the church will be on your right)